A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Helton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Helton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Helton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helton graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brian Helton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Helton practice?
- Dr. William Helton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Helton practices Otolaryngology near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Otolaryngologists.