A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hughes is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hughes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Daniel Hughes MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Hughes practice?
- Dr. William Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hughes practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.