A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hutchinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hutchinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Burke Hutchinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. William Hutchinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Hutchinson practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.