A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jones, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Jones practice?
Dr. William Jones practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Rockville Centre Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Jones, Dr. Billy Jones, Dr. Guillermo Jones