A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Land:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Land
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Land Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Land, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Land graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Land has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bernard Land MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William B. Land practice?
- Dr. William Land has 1 office location.
Dr. William Land practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Psychiatrists and Newton Center Addiction Specialists.