A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Land:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Land
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Land Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Land, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Land graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Land has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bernard Land MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William B. Land practice?
- Dr. William Land has 1 office location.
Dr. William Land practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Psychiatrists and Newton Center Addiction Specialists.