A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morrison, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Foot Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Morrison practice?
Dr. William Morrison practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.