Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Newton III
Dr. William Newton III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in High Point, NC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Newton is affiliated with Novant Health Medical Park Hospital, Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center and North Carolina Specialty Hospital. Dr. Newton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Newton III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Newton III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.
Dr. Yogesh Bhusal
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi14
Dr. Sendil Krishnan
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Chester Haworth
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi50