A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Newton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brockenbrough Newton MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Newton practice?
- Dr. William Newton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Newton practices Internal Medicine near Statesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC.
See Statesville Internists.