A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Beaufort
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Buske Nguyen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William B. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. William Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nguyen practices General Practice near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort General Practitioners.