A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Beaufort
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Buske Nguyen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William B. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. William Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nguyen practices General Practice near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Primary Care Doctors.