A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blaine Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Phillips practice?
- Dr. William Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. William Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Internists.