Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Phillips Jr
Dr. William Phillips Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. Dr. Phillips has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Phillips Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Phillips Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.
Dr. Domingo Maynes III
Encinitas, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Laurence Shapiro
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Encinitas, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Curtiss Stinis
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Encinitas, CA 0 mi16