Dr. William Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

February 16th, 2016
excellent is every category
excellent doctor. my husband has been to him 3 times to have places removed to make sure they were not cancer....he actually is on time every time we have been there. he might call him back about 10 minutes after his scheduled visit but not much more than that...

July 21st, 2015
I had pancake breasts after having 2 kids
I had pancake breasts after having 2 kids & very low self esteem. I was young and got the first PS I seen. They have helped my self esteem. But they are rippled now, my tissues is very thin so you can see the ripples & I always have discomfort. I don't think I'll look good w/out them but I'd feel ok.

May 1st, 2015
Very good doctor
He is quiet. dont be offended he does not talk alot. He is very good with removing skin cancer and he even had to skin graft my husband. Very clean surgeries scars.

June 23rd, 2012
execellent doctor

October 27th, 2011
Overall excellent experience
My experience with Dr. Rogers was excellent. He spent a great deal of time with me during a consultation about breast reduction, explaining to me what he would actually be doing. I also watched a video which discussed the procedure. During my pre-op visit, my surgery and my first follow up visit, he spent time with me answering questions and assuring me this procedure would be in my best interest. He did a super job all around. I chose him after my consultation because of his bedside manners and overall experience and because many people highly recommended him because of their personal experiences with him. I would chose him again!

June 24th, 2010
Dr. Rogers did a great job with my abdominoplasty, breast reduction and breast lift. His staff is wonderful. I will definitely go to him again for other surgeries.

June 24th, 2010
Nice is not enough
I had breast aug done and after traveling 2 hours two times for a follow up appt. I never got a follow up by Dr. Rogers. He told me he would fix my uneven sizes but he did not and only used 350cc. My breasts are very uneven and it is noticeable. I was very flat and still can't tell I had aug done. My scars are horrible, the implant was so small it didn't even drop down into place. So the scar is bad and not even in the crease. It's been 15 months and I still have pain in the muscle and armpit if I lift my arm. Cost me a lot of cash and I didn't get what I asked for or the follow up treatment I deserved. I didn't want to stand out, just be able I tell I actually had boobs finally. People laugh at me and say that they can't believe I paid money for what I got. I never have regained the feeling in my breasts either. Think he did a rush job and could have at least done what he said he would do. All pain, no gain here!

January 16th, 2010
NATTILY FROM KENTUCKY
I THOUGHT DR.ROGERS WAS A FRIENDLY DOCTOR I HAD INPLANTS 2 YEARS AGO I FELT MY DR AND THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY,BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS HE WAS IN A HURRY I RELIZE HE IS BUSY MAN AND HAS MORE PATIENTS BUT AFTER MY SURGERY WHEN I WOKE THE NURSES WERE THERE WHEN I WOKE THAT STAYED BY ME MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY CARED BUT MY FOLLOW UP I HAD CONCERNS I FELT HE WAS IN A RUSH BUT OVER ALL HE WAS GREAT!!!!! AND I AM THINKING ABOUT GETING MORE COSMETIC SURGERY DONE BY HIM ALL I ASK FOR IS FOR HIM TO NOT BE SO RUSHED. OVER ALL I WOULD OF GAVE HIM A FOUR STAR.

June 15th, 2009
Dr. Rogers is a very caring, knowledgeable Doctor whom I would recommend over and over
Dr. Rogers has just performed a breast reduction for me. I am a 46 yr old heavy set (5'3"/185 lbs.), diabetic. Diabetic would have scared alot of doctors, but he worked with me and my other doctors, and my A1C and blood sugar levels were doing much better...until the day of surgery. My blood level was high, which causes complications. Dr. Rogers handled this with such compassion and knowledge. I appreciate that. I am recovering fantastic. My scars are going to be minimum. Would I do it again? Absolultely, but only with Dr. Rogers.