Dr. William Rogers III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Rogers III?

excellent is every category

Posted on February 16th, 2016

excellent doctor. my husband has been to him 3 times to have places removed to make sure they were not cancer....he actually is on time every time we have been there. he might call him back about 10 minutes after his scheduled visit but not much more than that...

I had pancake breasts after having 2 kids

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I had pancake breasts after having 2 kids & very low self esteem. I was young and got the first PS I seen. They have helped my self esteem. But they are rippled now, my tissues is very thin so you can see the ripples & I always have discomfort. I don't think I'll look good w/out them but I'd feel ok.

Very good doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2015

He is quiet. dont be offended he does not talk alot. He is very good with removing skin cancer and he even had to skin graft my husband. Very clean surgeries scars.

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

execellent doctor

Overall excellent experience

Posted on October 27th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Rogers was excellent. He spent a great deal of time with me during a consultation about breast reduction, explaining to me what he would actually be doing. I also watched a video which discussed the procedure. During my pre-op visit, my surgery and my first follow up visit, he spent time with me answering questions and assuring me this procedure would be in my best interest. He did a super job all around. I chose him after my consultation because of his bedside manners and overall experience and because many people highly recommended him because of their personal experiences with him. I would chose him again!

Posted on June 24th, 2010

Dr. Rogers did a great job with my abdominoplasty, breast reduction and breast lift. His staff is wonderful. I will definitely go to him again for other surgeries.

Nice is not enough

Posted on June 24th, 2010

I had breast aug done and after traveling 2 hours two times for a follow up appt. I never got a follow up by Dr. Rogers. He told me he would fix my uneven sizes but he did not and only used 350cc. My breasts are very uneven and it is noticeable. I was very flat and still can't tell I had aug done. My scars are horrible, the implant was so small it didn't even drop down into place. So the scar is bad and not even in the crease. It's been 15 months and I still have pain in the muscle and armpit if I lift my arm. Cost me a lot of cash and I didn't get what I asked for or the follow up treatment I deserved. I didn't want to stand out, just be able I tell I actually had boobs finally. People laugh at me and say that they can't believe I paid money for what I got. I never have regained the feeling in my breasts either. Think he did a rush job and could have at least done what he said he would do. All pain, no gain here!

NATTILY FROM KENTUCKY

Posted on January 16th, 2010

I THOUGHT DR.ROGERS WAS A FRIENDLY DOCTOR I HAD INPLANTS 2 YEARS AGO I FELT MY DR AND THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY,BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS HE WAS IN A HURRY I RELIZE HE IS BUSY MAN AND HAS MORE PATIENTS BUT AFTER MY SURGERY WHEN I WOKE THE NURSES WERE THERE WHEN I WOKE THAT STAYED BY ME MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY CARED BUT MY FOLLOW UP I HAD CONCERNS I FELT HE WAS IN A RUSH BUT OVER ALL HE WAS GREAT!!!!! AND I AM THINKING ABOUT GETING MORE COSMETIC SURGERY DONE BY HIM ALL I ASK FOR IS FOR HIM TO NOT BE SO RUSHED. OVER ALL I WOULD OF GAVE HIM A FOUR STAR.

Dr. Rogers is a very caring, knowledgeable Doctor whom I would recommend over and over

Posted on June 16th, 2009

Dr. Rogers has just performed a breast reduction for me. I am a 46 yr old heavy set (5'3"/185 lbs.), diabetic. Diabetic would have scared alot of doctors, but he worked with me and my other doctors, and my A1C and blood sugar levels were doing much better...until the day of surgery. My blood level was high, which causes complications. Dr. Rogers handled this with such compassion and knowledge. I appreciate that. I am recovering fantastic. My scars are going to be minimum. Would I do it again? Absolultely, but only with Dr. Rogers.

Posted on September 21st, 2017