Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Rogers
Dr. William Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amory, MS. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Merit Health Gilmore Memorial (Amory), Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County and Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amory, MS.
Dr. David Moore
Amory, MS 0.01 mi28
Dr. Elizabeth Holcombe
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Amory, MS 0.01 mi3
Dr. Donny Stokes
Cardiovascular Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Amory, MS 0.01 mi13