A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rosenblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital & Manhattan Eye And Ear Hospital Both In New York City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Rosenblatt MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. William Rosenblatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rosenblatt practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.