A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Flint River Community Hospital
- Flint River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barry Smith MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Smith practice?
- Dr. William Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. William Smith practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Radiologists.