A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Flint River Community Hospital
- Flint River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barry Smith MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Smith practice?
- Dr. William Smith has 36 office locations.
Dr. William Smith practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Montezuma, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Kissimmee, FL.
See Montezuma Radiologists.