A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Berwyn Smith MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Smith practice?
- Dr. William Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Smith practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Internists and Temecula Ophthalmologists.