Learn more about Dr. William Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Benjamin Smith MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Smith practice?
- Dr. William Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nephrology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Cardiologists, and New Orleans Nephrologists.