A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Snyder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradford Snyder MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Snyder practice?
- Dr. William Snyder has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.