A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Snyder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Snyder practice?
Dr. William Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Paris, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Snyder, Dr. Bill Snyder, Dr. Billy Snyder