A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Snyder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Snyder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradford Snyder MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Snyder practice?
- Dr. William Snyder has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.