A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stetson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stetson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stetson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stetson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Stetson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Stetson practice?
- Dr. William Stetson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stetson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons and Burbank Sports Medicine Doctors.