Learn more about Dr. William Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stetson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stetson
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stetson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stetson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Stetson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Stetson practice?
- Dr. William Stetson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stetson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons and Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons.