A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stetson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stetson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stetson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stetson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Stetson practice?
Dr. William Stetson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons and Burbank Sports Medicine Doctors.