A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stetson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stetson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Stetson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Stetson practice?
- Dr. William Stetson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stetson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons.