A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bruce Stewart FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Stewart practice?
- Dr. William Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Stewart practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Colorectal Surgeons.