A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Womack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Womack, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Womack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brian Womack DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Womack practice?
- Dr. William Womack has 1 office location.
Dr. William Womack practices Family Medicine near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Family Physicians.