A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Womack is Good. Dr. Womack has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Womack, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Womack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- Colorado River Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Womack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Womack practice?
Dr. William Womack practices Family Medicine near Fort Mohave, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: FT MOHAVE, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Womack, Dr. Bill Womack, Dr. Billy Womack