A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Zimmerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Britt Zimmerman DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. W B. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. W Zimmerman has 6 office locations.
Dr. W Zimmerman practices Urology near Leland, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Southport, NC and Wilmington, NC.
See Leland Urologists.