A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Baader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Baader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Baader, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baader graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Baader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 7/27/1993 Active Current Plastic Recon Surg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Baader practice?
Dr. William Baader practices Plastic Surgery near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Surgeons.