Dr. William Baader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Baader?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 8th, 2016

Great patient care. Caring.

November 10th, 2015

Patient

Dr Baader left piece of metal in my thumb that he suppose to take it out. He sliced my thumb put stitches and lied me he pulled out that piece of metal. year later having pain in the same spot my family doc send me to do x-ray. X-ray showed same piece in the same place. Unfortunately dr. Baader didn't even apologized for his malpractice.

August 30th, 2013

Was straightforward about the surgery. Made me aware of risks. Outstanding followup including staying after hours to see me after a work shift. Also saw me at work. Is an excellent physician.

November 12th, 2012

Dr. Baader is quick, precise, and friendly. He was informative and took very good care of me! I would recommend him.

December 19th, 2011

Dr. Baader is informative and right to the point! He did not push surgery on me, but he let me know both benefits of surgery and risks of no surgery. The surgery was quick and easy and the follow up care was quick and painless also. Highly recommended!

December 16th, 2011

I needed surgery and that is what I got I do not need someone to baby me about what is going on He answered the questions and my surgery is new but it is great, so far the best surgery I have had. I have had 5 surgery's (not on my hand) He is straight to the point and some people do not like that they want to be coddled.

November 30th, 2011

Bedside manner was horrible and the surgery on my hand was a complete failure. Would not reccomend to anyone.

June 14th, 2010

My impressions...

I waited for about 30 minutes (maybe more) to see the doctor. When I saw the doctor, he had me move my hands, and then referred me to occupational therapy with a certified hand therapist (this took maybe 5 to 10 minutes). My doctor and I were looking to get a more definitive diagnosis as to what's going on with my right wrist. He didn't tell me what he thought was going on. He just basically said he was sending me over for therapy.

March 13th, 2017