A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Back:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Back is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Back
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Back Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Back graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Back has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Back DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Back practice?
- Dr. William Back has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Back practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Garden City Cardiologists.