Learn more about Dr. William Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bader
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bader MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Bader practice?
- Dr. William Bader has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bader practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Carnegie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Carnegie Internists and Carnegie Geriatric Doctors.