Learn more about Dr. William Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bader
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bader MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Bader practice?
- Dr. William Bader has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bader practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Carnegie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Carnegie Internists and Carnegie Geriatric Doctors.