Dr. William Bader MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 15 reviews

October 27th, 2016
I would have liked to use Dr Bader but due to the fact whoever answered phone really could care less I needed a Dr. Only very forceful comment we don't give pain meds before even asking y I called. Her altitude was wrong there r ways to find out patient info more courteouslly. I chose a different doctor.

January 29th, 2016
All I can say is, having seen four primary doctors in the past, this man is dangerous. His diagnoses are inaccurate, advice nonexistent, and follow-up care nonexistent. I can not believe any rational sentient being would rate this man as a superb doctor. If I could give him a minus five stars I would. A bad, bad man.

August 4th, 2015
I am a new patient to Dr. Bader but I am extremely impressed with him and his staff. He takes time with you, and he actually listens to you. Kudos

December 5th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Bader has been my physician for many years. While you may wait a little beyond the appointment time, know that it is because he is listening to his patients, rather than just writing a prescription and sending them on their way. His bedside manner is great. He knows his patients. It would be hard to find a doctor who cares as much about his patients! I would recommend Dr. Bader to anyone. He is the best!

January 7th, 2014
mrs.
I saw Dr Nader almost 2 years. 8 days before my appointment I found out he wasn't seeing me. I asked to speak with him was told he doesn't call patients. The staff was uninformative and was not able to get my life saving medications I was on for 10 years. I found out over the holiday I had no physician 10 days before my medications I've been on 10 years. I don't have time to get another doctor and will probably be hospitalized when it's not necessary.

January 6th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Wm Bader is a very compassionate, kind & caring physician who gets right to the point! He spends time with you, answers your questions & always returns calls! He's an excellent doctor & I've recommended over ten people to him...& his office staff is excellent (Dana)!!!

September 19th, 2013
Nice Dr and staff
Saw Dr. Bader recently, staff is friendly, nice atmosphere, easy to get an appointment. My only complaint is that I had to wait about 30 minutes past my appointment time to actually see the doctor and I was sitting in an exam room the entire time. Once he got in the room, however, he took time to talk to me and I felt like he truly cared about me. I didn't feel that he was rushing through my appointment. I dont mind waiting since I am sure it was because he was taking his time to listen to another patient.

September 5th, 2013
Kind and caring physician and staff
I have been seeing Dr. Bader for many years now, as have many of my family members. He is kind and compassionate and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to really listen to his patients. He treats you as a person, not a disease and truly understands the needs of his patients. His staff is friendly, caring and very helpful. Lab tests are followed up with a phone call so there is no waiting on results. He also makes sure that all preventative testing is up to date. I would recommend Dr. Bader to anyone who needs a great doctor with terrific patient interaction.

April 8th, 2013
Dr. Bader is, if not the best, one of the most caring caregivers I have ever met. The patient who dissed him with one star probably would have criticized Sister Theresa. He is is friendly, outgoing, and genuinely interested in his patients. I rate my doctors, and I sometimes see ten a year, on my four C scale. I hope, against all odds, that each of them would be courteous, competent, considerate, and compassionate. Unfortunately, the majority of them are two C stars. Dr. Bader is a four C kind of guy. Most importantly, he is a great diagnostician. I can not say enough positive things about this man and his practice. I would highly recommend the good doctor to anyone who is looking for a four C physician.

November 8th, 2011
Not real good in returning after hour emergency calls if at all. But he is the most well read doctor I have ever had.

July 11th, 2011
good doctor
good doctor . easy to talk to . talks to you like a friend and seames to want to help not just get you in and get you out to see the next one. he takes his time to help.

June 30th, 2011
I'd have to see it
I'm beggining to wonder the people who gave high ratings are they somehow related to this doctor? I can't believe he and his office would recieve high ratings. His bedside manner is terrible and would not recommend him to anyone I actually cared about. stay away!!