A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Baek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Baek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Baek, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myotonic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Baek graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Baek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Baek MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Baek practice?
- Dr. William Baek has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Baek practices Neurology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Neurologists.