Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Baer II
Dr. William Baer II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Baer is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center, Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial and Mercy Health Partners- General Campus. Dr. Baer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Baer II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Baer II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Matthew Dikin
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.06 mi17
Dr. Kyle Rasikas
Grand Rapids, MI 0.06 mi39
Dr. Adam Peterik
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.06 mi10