A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Baier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Baier, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baier graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 28 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Baier practice?
Dr. William Baier practices Pediatrics near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middleport, NY.
See Lockport Pediatricians.