Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bailey
Dr. William Bailey, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Jonesboro, AR. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with St Bernard's Medical Center, Cardiology Associates, P.A. and Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bailey has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.
Dr. Jaime Chavez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Anil Kumar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mihaela Savu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology