Dr. William Baird DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Springfield, MO

3.9

March 23rd, 2016
If you would like to be treated with respect - AVOID THIS DOCTOR
my daughter and I were treated so poorly by this man, it's difficult to get over the shock of it. He didn't ask 1 question, did not listen to our situation, was verbally abusive, rude, disrespectful, and treated us like drug addicts. This physician should not be practicing medicine. Without question, he violated the medical ethics code of conduct. In fact I don't think the man had ever read it and needs to be psychologically evaluated.

January 8th, 2015
Superior Physician
Busy guy, very knowledgeable and compassionate.

May 20th, 2014
Dumbfounded
This doctor and his nurse on duty Brian Jones were hateful to say the least. They made me uncomfortable and had me in tears when I left. I took my two sick children in and they were hateful and condescending. I was left half speechless. The nurse asked me if my child had any major health problems and I said gallbladder disease and it was removed. He looked up and said that, that wasn't what he asked and he would get to the surgeries in a moment. I was speechless. He said it in the most hateful tone. I spoke with the doctor and he smirked and even more hateful than his nurse said well it wasn't a hard question to answer. I said I would not be returning after this visit and the doctor said oh so I see so do you want me to treat them or not because we have been very busy and I should have answered the question properly. I was fuming angry and held my tongue. Never in my life have I ever been treated so badly by a doctor. I refuse to ever step foot in cox family medical walkin clinic in springfield on Campbell. The entire staff could use some training in politeness. I left three hours ago and am still shaking.