Learn more about Dr. William Bakken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bakken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakken
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bakken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bakken, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakken graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Bakken MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Bakken practice?
- Dr. William Bakken has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bakken practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.