A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Balistreri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Balistreri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Balistreri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alagille Syndrome
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Growth Disorders
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infant Disorders
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balistreri graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balistreri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Balistreri MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Balistreri practice?
- Dr. William Balistreri has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Balistreri practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.