A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Balistreri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Balistreri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balistreri
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balistreri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Balistreri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alagille Syndrome
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Growth Disorders
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infant Disorders
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balistreri graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balistreri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Balistreri MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Balistreri practice?
- Dr. William Balistreri has 1 office location.
Dr. William Balistreri practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.