A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ballay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ballay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ballay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ballay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Ballay MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Ballay practice?
- Dr. William Ballay has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Ballay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Trevose, PA.