A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Balsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Balsom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Balsom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsom graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balsom has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Balsom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Balsom practice?
- Dr. William Balsom has 1 office location.
Dr. William Balsom practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians.