inactive

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 13th, 2011
Absolute waste of time
First, I'd like to begin by saying that my husband and I are very patient people and up until this point, have always trusted doctors and the results we were given, but Dr. Banks changed all that. To begin, my husband waited six months for the appointment to see Dr. Banks. The day of the appointment we waited over 4 hours for the Doctor was late for the appointment, but everyone said that he was such a good doctor we did not want to miss this opportunity since my husband was so sick. Dr. Banks spent 15 minutes with my husband asking questions that he would not allow time for my husband to answer before asking another. He left the office for 5 minutes to examine a folder of x-rays 1" thick, only to return and tell my husband he was depressed and proceeded to prescribe anti-depressant. We were not allowed to ask him any questions. We later found out that my husband had Lupus and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If you are ill and truly need help, please please please do not see this doctor, you will be terribly sorry and could waste very precious time.