A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Banner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Banner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Banner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banner graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Banner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Med Center of OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Banner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Banner practice?
- Dr. William Banner has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Banner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Tulsa Pediatricians and Tulsa Critical Care Practitioners.