Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Barber II
Dr. William Barber II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Barber is affiliated with Cone Behavioral Health Center, Cone Health and Women's Hospital of Greensboro. Dr. Barber has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Barber II has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. William Barber II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. David Bowers
Greensboro, NC 0.31 mi36
Dr. Howard Holderness Jr
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Greensboro, NC 0.31 mi48
Dr. Mary Ann Contogiannis
Greensboro, NC 0.50 mi30