William A Barbour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

December 19th, 2011
My son & Non- Immune Hydrops
my babyboy was born with Non-Immune Hydrops at 37 wks. I never missed a visit. Yet Dr. Barbour didn't send me to a specialist for a last ultrasound and had only approved the 18 wk ultrasound then no others. My baby developed this life threatening illness that subsequently ended his life 25 days after birth...Dr. Barbour spent less & less time w/ me as the pregnancr progressed & when I tried to tell him something didn't feel right, he brushed it off & I beleived him & took his word. I tried to urge him one last time to just take a look at the baby to make sure everything was growing right but he refused. My baby had no fluid around him when I'd gone into the hospital for contractions, but I had just been to a visit to see Dr. Barbour a wk prior. The nurses cldn't understand why this wasn't caught by him. Dr. Barbour was nervous & mumbling throught my labor, then after dialating to 7 & my sons heartrate dropping, he proposed to me doing a c section if i wanted the baby to live...ultimately my son died 25 days later. Dr. Barbour see,ed differen at my 6 wk post follow up..never gave condolences or anything for my child & didnt have a reason why this could have happened. I was totally dissapointed in him.

May 28th, 2010
communication problems
Dr. Barbour seems to be deaf and does not understand half of the communication!

July 29th, 2009
Best of the best...
I've been with Dr. Barbour for 15 years. Good times and bad, he was GREAT. He delivered my two year old daughter and God willing he will also be her doctor.

October 14th, 2008
Dr. Barbour is fantastic! He's knowledgeable and patient. I have numerous health issues and he's very good at working with other doctors develop a health program that works best for you.