Dr. William Barfield Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Augusta, GA

4.7

February 13th, 2017
Amazing!
I've seen Dr. Barfield since I was 18 years old. He delivered all three of my children and has taken wonderful care of m3, meeting all of my obstetric and gynecology needs as well as primary care needs for 35 years. He has performed 3 operations on me and I had wonderful outcomes with each one.

January 31st, 2017
I have had him for over 30 years and am satisfied.
He seems very congenial and makes you feel at ease.. Has a knack for giving you compliments and smiles.

December 20th, 2015
Wonderful staff and very concerned about my well being. He listen when I told him àbout my symptoms. I was nervous about seeing ng a new physician since we moved to Evans GA. He came highly recommended. I was pleased with the staff and the hospital.

October 3rd, 2015
Dr. Barfield is Awesome
Dr. Barfield is the best. I have been a patient of his for 14 years. He even delivered me when I was born! Dr. Barfield is very down to earth and always makes me feel comfortable when I visit. He always explains things thoroughly in a way that doesn't go over my head. I find it easy to communicate with him. When I have a problem or just general questions, he listens and gives a solution. I have never had an issue with long wait times when I visit. The office is always clean, organized, and the staff is friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Barfield.

April 18th, 2013
Dr. Barfield is a wonderful person and doctor. He always shows his concern and wants to be sure he does everything possible to take care of you and your concerns. He makes me feel like he really cares and wants to do whatever possible to help you feel better.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Barfield is the reason I switched to University Hospital. I am so sad 2012 is the last year he delivers babies.