- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Barney
Dr. William Barney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barney is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus, Pioneer Valley Hospital, A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center and Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. William Barney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Barney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.
Dr. Neil Whitaker
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi36
Dr. Karen Frieden
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi18
Dr. Zachary Williams
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi9