A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Barney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barney is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Barney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barney graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Barney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Pioneer Valley Hospital, A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- SelectHealth - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans