Dr. William Barreto MD Patient Reviews

• Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fountain Valley, CA

May 2nd, 2014
Great guy, Great Doctor.
As the title says. He's a great doctor and an ever better person. Totally cares for his patients. Always willing to help and provide his help however he can. Very knowledgeable, very smart. I am very lucky to have Dr. Barreto as someone I can count on and trust.

February 7th, 2013
patient
This office always makes sure I'm taken care of. Make sure you are on time, their schedule is tight. But, Dr Barreto and Susan are absolutely the best drs I have seen thus far.

June 25th, 2012
Caring and compassionate Dr.
Dr. Barreto has been my pain management doctor for over three years. I hope I never have to look for another one. He is a knowledgeable and informed physician. His manner is direct but friendly and courteous. He works with his patients toward the goal of achieving the best treatment for the most productive life. I feel I'm participating in my care not just leaving it in his hands. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.

January 3rd, 2012
Dr. Barreto is the finest doctor I have ever met. He sincerely cares for his patients and provides the highest level of skill while administering treatment. Never have I met a doctor who is able to weave through the workman's comp fiasco and get treatment authorized. I have been treated by other doctors but nobody compares to Dr. Barreto.

August 29th, 2011
Dr Barreto is the Greatest
I've been going to Dr. Barreto for more than two years and I have found him to be the best doctor I've ever had bar none. He is caring and wants to keep his patients out of pain and he truly understands our pain. He is very professional and an excellent troubleshooter. I would still be going to him but I moved out of state but I actually thought so much of him, that I considered flying across the country every month for an appointment. That alone, should tell you what I think of the man.