Learn more about Dr. William Basri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Basri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Basri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basri graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Basri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Basri MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Basri practice?
- Dr. William Basri has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Basri practices Gastroenterology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Brick Gastroenterologists.