A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Basri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Basri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Basri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Basri MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Basri practice?
- Dr. William Basri has 3 office locations.
- Dr. William Basri practices Gastroenterology near , .