Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bass
Dr. William Bass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Bass is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bass has the following 3 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. William Bass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Edward Karotkin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Shannon Hogan
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jean Hendricks
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi7