Learn more about Dr. William Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bassett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassett
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bassett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bassett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bassett MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Bassett practice?
- Dr. William Bassett has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bassett practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.