A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bassett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bassett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bassett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bassett MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Bassett practice?
- Dr. William Bassett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bassett practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.