A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bassett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassett
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Bassett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bassett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bassett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bassett MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Bassett practice?
- Dr. William Bassett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bassett practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.