2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Ms show details Ms
by Betty on Aug 19th, 2014

Absolute BastARD! He told me he would not help me because I was "....too fat....." and his fellow urologist probably could not help me either since I was ....so fat.... During examination, he had the door open while my legs were spread and I could look over my shoulder to the waiting area. He yelled to his staff for a green folder, not that green folder, the other green folder. Worst experience I ever had with a RUDE, NASTY, MEAN, ARROGANT, S O B!!! The staff has my sincere sympathy for working for such a BAST ard.

Rude show details Rude
Dec 22nd, 2011

My mother visited you today. She tried to tell you that she wasn't feeling well but you told her to lose weight in her stomach; you, who needs suspenders to hold up your pants because your belly is so huge. Her stomach is not large. You began speaking into your microphone while she was trying to explain her symptoms. WTH? She asked if you would sit down with her so that she could explain her symptoms. You said you would stand. You are very rude, and you made her cry. What has your experience as a doctor taught you?? You have no bedside manner at all. Of course she will never visit you again and neither will anyone that I know. I have never heard of a doctor treating patients in this manner. Is it because she is elderly...like you?? Jeez.

Good Experience show details Good Experience
Nov 30th, 2011

Dr. Bast is thorough and takes time to explain everything. His staff is great and they try to make you as comfortable as possible. Fortunately, I do not need surgery. If I did I would rather have someone with Dr. Bast's years of experience.

John B show details John B
by John B on Dec 30th, 2009

Dr. Bast saved my life. He reversed a terrible situation I was put into by a previous operation by another physician. I had suffered for years with infections and discomfort. My life has been normal thanks to him. God bless you and thank you.

Sep 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. William Bast Is A Great Doctor, I Would Highly Recommend Him On Different Reasons, My Husband And I Have Been Trying For Over 4 1/2 Years To Get Pregnant And Finally We Were Referred To Him And He Found The Problem, I'm Very Greatful For Seeing Dr.Bas

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Feb 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Doesn't dress or act professionally.: But knows his stuff. Staff is very warm and nice.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com