Learn more about Dr. William Batsford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Batsford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batsford
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Batsford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Batsford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Batsford graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Batsford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Pritchard Batsford MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William P. Batsford practice?
- Dr. William Batsford has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Batsford practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Guilford, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.