Learn more about Dr. William Batsford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Batsford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Batsford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Batsford graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Batsford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Pritchard Batsford MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William P. Batsford practice?
- Dr. William Batsford has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Batsford practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.