A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Batte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Batte is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Batte, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batte graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Batte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Granville Batte MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Batte practice?
- Dr. William Batte has 1 office location.
Dr. William Batte practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Virginia Beach Radiologists.