Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Batty is superb  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

After two months of suffering the effects of a misdiagnosis by another doctor, I went to see Dr. Batty. It was the best thing I could have done for myself! Dr. Batty quickly diagnosed my symptoms as something completely different than the first doctor and I am feeling better every day since being treated by Dr. Batty.

|  He's the best  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

kind,caring,bright,attentive...like the old time family doctor..that was thought of as family..great clinician...and not hard on the eyes

Aug 5th, 2010

He helped my wife with all her medical problems, the other group we were with misdiagnosed her and she ended up in the hospital twice, Dr. Batty is very knowledgeable and used many specialists to make sure my wife was getting the best care possible, she is doing fine now.Oh the other doctor was Dr. Tamadon at Bergman and is with Whittier Hospital, I would advise you to stay away from Tamadon and Whittier Hospital

|  Spot On  |  show details
by Rich on Jul 13th, 2010

I have had my fair share of doctors over the years and Doctor Batty is my kind of doctor. Smart, good communicator, analytical, willing to listen, practical, gives a 360 degree view if you ask, efficient.

Apr 6th, 2010

Excellent knowledge and very good beside manner. Listens to patients and answers questions asked.

Apr 6th, 2009

Great doctor and friendly staff!

Feb 25th, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR! Dr Batty listened to me and explained everything in a way that I could understand. Very approachable and he spent plenty of time with me. Friendly staff. I will be sending my family to see him as well!