A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bauman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bauman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Bauman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Bauman practice?
- Dr. William Bauman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bauman practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.