A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Baumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Baumann, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Baumann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Raymond Baumann FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Baumann practice?
- Dr. William Baumann has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Baumann practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.